The Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile (SEIP)® is the most comprehensive social and emotional intelligence assessment instrument on the market today, measuring 26 distinct social and emotional intelligence competencies. This is an ideal program for schools, workplaces and individuals who are wanting to develop their social and emotional intelligence.
There are several options available for both students and teachers.
Imagine a co-curricular program that empowers your students to develop their Emotional Intelligence and make their way out into the wider world with social skills that employers are now actively seeking.
Imagine too, a teaching cohort that understands their own Emotional Intelligence responses and therefore are better equipped to handle the stresses that invariably crop up during the year either with the workload or the challenges that some students offer.
- Training modules for specific competencies such as Stress Management, Behavioural Self Control, Resilience, Inspirational Leadership and more.
- A Personal Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile (SEIP)® for members of the Student Leadership body with individual coaching sessions to develop specific competencies.
Adult/ Teacher Package:
- Training modules for Professional Development including Stress Management, Situational Awareness, Conflict Management and more. The modules range from a 90 minute presentation to 2 day intensives.
- A Personal Social + Emotional Intelligence Profile (SEIP)® for all staff members, including the Leadership Team, Teachers and Ancillary Staff with the option of individual & confidential coaching sessions to develop specific competencies.
- Training Modules to create a workplace environment where there is greater awareness of Social and Emotional Intelligence.
- Social and Emotional Intelligence coaching for staff members based on their personal profiles.
- The SEIP® is also available in a 360 version in which an individual’s supervisor, peers, direct reports and other can provide anonymous, confidential feedback to the individual in order to help them become more aware of how they are perceived by others and their impact on others.
- 90 minute presentation – 1 Module
- Half day workshop – 2 Modules
- One day workshop – 4 Modules
- 2 Day intensive – 8 Modules
Phone or email
- Phone 0412 655 742 – during business hours
- Email using the contact form below
- Book your 30 minute free Discovery Session HERE