Looking for a natural and easy way to manage your weight?
According to the Australian Government department of Health and Aging, in 2007 – 2008, over 61.4% of Australians are overweight or obese and this figure is increasing annually at an alarming rate. Type 2 Diabetes goes hand in hand with obesity and we know it can be addressed by lifestyle changes.
Weight Reduction Programs at Balance4Life are based on natural, healthy weight loss methods. So if you are tired of dieting and looking for something that really works, then fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Why wait any longer to become a fitter, healthier you?
- No foods to buy
- No calories or points to count
- Individual and confidential programs
The Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis program is a non surgical technique that uses the power of your subconscious and by following the guidelines you can begin to shed those excess kilos safely and effectively.
The Virtual Gastric Band program runs for a minimum of four sessions and the average weight loss is around 1 – 3kg in the first week, continuing at a healthy, steady rate after that. Clinical trials in the UK have shown great success, and results from a clinical trial held in Hull, UK are expected soon. The outcome of previous non clinical trials have also been encouraging.
From your first appointment, when you follow the 8 simple steps, you will find yourself eating smaller portions, choosing healthier, more nutritious foods than you have been eating in the past.
If you are ready to lose weight and leave unhelpful habits behind, then these methods of weight reduction will work well for you, regardless of your age. Adolescents will need both parental consent and approval from their medical practitioner.
The advantage of the Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis program is that it is inexpensive in comparison to the surgical procedure, there are no waiting lists and it has no harmful side effects, making it suited for people who are unable to have surgery at this time.
"Meg was extremely supportive through the entire process. As I was someone who had never done hypnotherapy before, she explained everything wonderfully and guided me through the entire process, allowing me to take all I needed from it. She answered all my questions and made me feel very safe and secure with her methods. Meg has been a wonderful influence and has helped me achieve my goals while showing me there are others I can reach for and get to. Thank you so much Meg." JW Rowville
Clients have been using the Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis Program since I trained with Sheila Granger in October 2011, and it is a reliable and safe method to reduce weight. If you have been recently diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2 and have been advised to lose weight before starting medication, then this program is ideal.
There are several packages available:
- Basic Package: 4 Hypnotherapy sessions over 6 weeks with 2 audios to listen to at home – ideal if you have around 5-10 kg to lose and are motivated to continue on your own
- Stepping into Success: 6 Hypnotherapy sessions over 3 months with added support – this is suited for people who need a little extra support and have 10kg or more to lose. Alternate hypnotherapy sessions with coaching calls to keep you accountable.
- Ultimate Balance your Weight: 10 Hypnotherapy sessions over 5 months with an extra ten support options – suited to people who have 10kg or more to lose who know that they procrastinate and need to be kept “on track”.
The Group Program consists of one 1:1 one hour hypnotherapy session to get you started and then 4 x 1 hour group sessions over a period of 12 weeks to maximise your support. Ideal for the Bride to be, Mother of the Bride or a group of friends or workmates who also want to reduce weight. Pricing will vary depending on the size of the group.
Please consult with your physician to see if Hypnotherapy for weight reduction is suitable for you. You may be able to claim some of the costs of the program back through your Health Fund if you have the appropriate level of cover.
- In Australia, a recent story “Why am I still fat?” recently aired on the ABC’s Catalyst program.
- Channel 9’s “A Current Affair” has featured several segments of people successfully using Gastric Banding Hypnosis over the years.
- Adolescent obesity is rising and this story on the ABC’s 7.30 Report suggests Gastric Band surgery as an option.
If you would like a copy of the Virtual Gastric Band Packages brochure, or more details about how hypnotherapy can help you to reduce weight – call for a 20 minute, obligation free chat or use the contact form below. In the meantime, you might like to enjoy the following Weight Loss Subliminal Meditation
Phone or email
- 0412 655 742 – during business hours