Ever since I was a small child, I have used my imagination and dreamt many different dreams…. some dreams remained as such, but others have come true!
From the age of 3, I have traveled… sometimes on that road less traveled…. by sea, road, rail and plane. Memorable trips include the sights and smells of a sea journey through the Suez Canal, the rhythm of the railway on the “Tea and Sugar” across the Nullabor and the serenity of camping under the stars on the Simpson Desert. Along with the physical travel, there has also been a thirst for knowledge, both practical and the more esoteric. There are many more paths to explore yet.
Leaving behind a 2 decade sojourn in the education sector, during which I explored and studied a variety of therapies, I embarked upon running my own therapy business which in a way is still about education and teaching. With my varied travel and therapy experiences, it could be said that I’m now a tour guide to others’ sub conscious minds.
In addition to being a therapist and labyrinth builder:
- I’m the owner of Balance4Life Programs,
- a Professional Clinical member and past committee member of the AACHP,
- Professional Hypnotherapy Supervisor
- Qualified Teacher specializing in Japanese, History and English
- Reiki Master/Teacher since 2001
- Polarity Therapy Professional
- Accredited EMF Balancing Technique practitioner (Phases l-lV)
- was nominated for the Empowering Monash Women’s Award in 2013 for my work in helping to set up the Women’s Friendship Cafe in Clayton for migrant, refugee and Australian women,
- contributed a chapter to a book on health for women of a “certain age” along with other authors including Maggie Beer and Lisa Curry,
- Past President (the first – in 1983 – and currently only female president) of the BMW Motorcycle Club of Victoria
- co-host of the women’s networking group Monday Connections.
- Secretary of the Monash Business Awards