If you are a busy professional who has reached a crossroads in your life and need some objective directions or are someone struggling with stress and related problems such as weight issues, Irritable Bowel Syndrome or anxiety, you’ve landed on the right page. I support people just like you who are looking for more balance in their lives.
With an abundance of of qualifications in various therapies and services and many years of experience in helping people make positive changes, I have effective tools to help you on your journey to a more balanced life. I also support spiritually oriented people in their personal growth programs which help to move you past any current difficulties or unhelpful behaviours towards your desired outcomes.
Balance4Life Programs evolved out of my desire to create a therapy practice where you could access a variety of therapies in the one place without having to travel long distances between practitioners and time waiting to see a therapist. As the practice has evolved (with a name change and leaving a teaching position), I find that most of the clients I see, either 1:1 or online, are seeking energy based solutions that would balance their lives without pharmaceutical interventions.
Occasionally I will come across someone looking for the “magic wand” that they seem to think that Hypnotherapists have, little realizing it’s not a wand but a key that unlocks the wisdom that already lies within.
My passion still remains with teaching although now it is teaching Reiki and Coaching techniques as well as offering Hypnotherapy, Coaching and Reiki consultations.
If you are curious about any of the therapies or services that I offer, let’s start by scheduling a free 30 minute Discovery session (valued at $100) and we can chat about how to begin the process of moving you to your ideal lifestyle.
Teaching is in the genes, so I also offer workshops on Stress Management, Emotional Intelligence and related issues and have been successfully delivering these to various organizations since 2011. Call to find out what I can present for your organization.
And if you are curious about those qualifications – a little more about me:
- Teacher specializing in Japanese, History and English (B.A Arts, Dip Ed Monash, VIT registered)
- a Professional Clinical member and past committee member of the AACHP,
- Professional Hypnotherapy Supervisor (trained by the Goulding Institute)
- Diploma & NLP trained Coach (TCI & Life Beyond Limits)
- Accredited Social and Emotional Intelligence coach (ISEI)
- Reiki Master/Teacher since 2001
- Polarity Therapy Professional
- Certificate of Adolescent Counseling (Monash University)
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (Holmesglen TAFE)
- Certificate in Classical Homeopathy (Victorian College of Classical Homeopathy)
- Accredited EMF Balancing Technique practitioner (Phases l-lV)
- Touch for Health (1-4 certification)
- was nominated for the Empowering Monash Women’s Award in 2013 for my work in helping to set up the Women’s Friendship Cafe in Clayton for migrant, refugee and Australian women,
- contributed a chapter to a book on health for women of a “certain age” along with other authors including Maggie Beer and Lisa Curry,
- Past President (the first – in 1983 – and currently only female president) of the BMW Motorcycle Club of Victoria
- co-host of the women’s networking group Monday Connections.
- Secretary of the Monash Business Awards
- Past Board member of the Music and Brain Foundation
- Labyrinth builder