If you are a busy professional who has reached a crossroads in your life and need some objective directions or are someone struggling with stress and related problems such as weight issues, Irritable Bowel Syndrome or anxiety, you’ve landed on the right page. You may be a student who has difficulty at school or university with exam anxiety or getting clear on what direction you want to go in. Due to my life experience and qualifications in various holistic areas, I am able to support people just like you who are looking for more balance in their lives while removing sub-conscious blocks.
This may be a very personal journey for you with stops along the way to nourish your soul, either with a Reiki or Polarity Therapy session. Perhaps your journey is more professionally oriented where you attend a workshop to acquire a new skill or undertake a coaching program to develop your Emotional Intelligence. Either way, every journey starts with a single step and I would be honoured if you chose me to be your tour guide!
- Teacher specializing in Japanese, History and English (B.A Arts, Dip Ed Monash, VIT registered)
- Professional Clinical member and past committee member of the AACHP,
- Professional Hypnotherapy Supervisor (trained by the Goulding Institute)
- Diploma & NLP trained Coach (TCI & Life Beyond Limits)
- Accredited Social and Emotional Intelligence coach (ISEI)
- Reiki Master/Teacher since 2001
- Polarity Therapy Professional
- Certificate of Adolescent Counseling (Monash University)
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (Holmesglen TAFE)
- Certificate 4 in Business
- Certificate of Classical Homeopathy (Victorian College of Classical Homeopathy)
- Accredited EMF Balancing Technique practitioner (Phases l-lV)
- Touch for Health (1-4 certification)
- was nominated for the Empowering Monash Women’s Award in 2013 for my work in helping to set up the Women’s Friendship Cafe in Clayton for migrant, refugee and Australian women,
- contributed a chapter to a book on health for women of a “certain age” along with other authors including Maggie Beer and Lisa Curry,
- Past President (the first – in 1983 – and currently only female president) of the BMW Motorcycle Club of Victoria
- Presented about Handling Challenging Behaviours and the connection between Learning difficulties at MYSA Conference 2007
- co-host of the women’s networking group Monday Connections.
- Secretary of the Monash Business Awards
- Past Board member of the Music and Brain Foundation
- Labyrinth builder