Just as important as IQ (Intelligence Quotient), Social and Emotional Intelligence measures the effects of your behaviour on others. Emotional Intelligence is the way in which you respond – in the moment – either to challenging situations or the emotional climate of your workplace and most of all, how you manage your emotions.
You might ask yourself what situations create the greatest stress or tension for you and how do you best handle them? Continued and unresolved stress and negative thoughts or emotions have a long term effect on your health, well-being and relationships – both at home, school and in the workplace.
This leaves you more likely to:
- experience chronic diseases such as diabetes
- have high blood pressure, heart attacks
- regularly feel irritated, frustrated or angry
- gain and retain weight
Consequently, the cost of stress not only to you and therefore your family, friends and colleagues can be huge.
Chronic headaches, back pain, anxiety attacks and feeling generally “out of balance” are more of the symptoms you are likely to be experiencing. Once you realize what emotions you’re experiencing and how they affect your performance at work, school or at home, you can develop effective strategies to become aware of and better manage your emotional responses. Expert coaching with a Social + Emotional Intelligence Certified Coach® you will gain valuable insights into yourself, others and situations that you find yourself in.
What can you expect from your Social + Emotional Intelligence ® program?
- How to better manage the impact your behavior is having on people around you.
- How to become aware of and listen to your own Emotional Intelligence skills.
- How to communicate better, enhance your personal power.
- To become more self-confident and assertive.
- How to better manage frustration, stress and anxiety and more…….
Phone or email
- 0412 655 742 – during business hours
- Email using the contact form below
- Book a free 30 minute Discovery Session
Please note that inquiries may not be answered immediately on weekends or after hours. If there is a delay in reply, this may mean that I am working in an area of limited internet accessibility.