Scheduling your Consultations
Want to know more about how Hypnotherapy, Coaching or our other Holistic Therapies can help you? 30 minute Discovery Consultations for new clients can be held via phone, Skype or Zoom and these are so we can get to know each other a little better before you commence your program. These consultations are scheduled for mornings and afternoons most weekdays. After your Discovery Consultation, you can book a session according to your needs. Below are some recommendations.
- Hypnotherapy consultations– packages for the Virtual Gastric Band Program, IBS or anxiety programs and individual consultations for ongoing issues. You may be eligible for a private Health Fund Rebate as I am a Professional Clinical member of the AACHP.
- Coaching – 5 and 10 session packages are available. You may wish to add a Social and Emotional Intelligence Profile for greater insight. Consultations can be in person or by phone or internet.
- Past Life Exploration Sessions– This in-depth Hypnotherapy session can take up to 3 hours, so make sure you wear comfortable clothing and are adequately nourished and hydrated before the session starts.
- Reiki – single sessions are available or bundle together three or more to save 10% off the regular price. Training to all levels is available and you can find out more HERE. Gift Certificates are available on request.
- Polarity Therapy – sessions are available individually or as a package of three or more.
Terms and Conditions
- 24 hours notice is required if you are going to cancel. I aim to be flexible and understand that some things are unavoidable, however a cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel on the day of the appointment, because that space could have gone to someone else.
- Running late? – your session will still run for the time you booked as the next client will expect to be seen on time.
- Refunds – If you decide you want a refund on unused sessions within a package, then any discount on the package no longer applies and the sessions you have used will revert to single session rates and you will be refunded the balance.
- Unwell but still feel that you want to work on your issue? Call to arrange a phone/Zoom/Skype session if you have booked an in person visit or reschedule to a time when you are likely to have recovered.
Health Fund Rebates
The following Health Funds (depending on your level of cover) recognize Hypnotherapy for rebates:
- Medibank Private
- Australian Unity
- GU Health
- Teachers Health Fund
- CBHS Health Fund
- Phoenix RT Health Fund
- Westfund Ltd -smoking cessation only
- Health Care Insurance Ltd
This is made possible as I am a Professional Clinical Member of the Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
Since February 1st 2017 there has been a new law covering health care providers in Victoria and they must abide by a Code of Conduct which you can view by downloading the Summary of Code of Conduct or Code of Conduct -full text
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
- Fill out a complaint form online at hcc.vic.gov.au or
- Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.