Terms and Conditions
- 24 hours notice is required if you are going to cancel. I aim to be flexible and understand that some things are unavoidable, however a cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel on the day of the appointment, because that space could have gone to someone else.
- Running late? – your session will still run for the time you booked as the next client will expect to be seen on time.
- Refunds – If you decide you want a refund on unused sessions within a package, then any discount on the package no longer applies and the sessions you have used will revert to single session rates and you will be refunded the balance.
- Unwell but still feel that you want to work on your issue? Call to arrange a phone/Zoom/Skype session if you have booked an in person visit or reschedule to a time when you are likely to have recovered.
Health Fund Rebates
The following Health Funds (depending on your level of cover) recognize Hypnotherapy for rebates:
- Medibank Private
- Australian Unity
- GU Health
- Teachers Health Fund
- CBHS Health Fund
- Phoenix RT Health Fund
- Westfund Ltd -smoking cessation only
- Health Care Insurance Ltd
This is made possible as I am a Professional Clinical Member of the Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
Since February 1st 2017 there has been a new law covering health care providers in Victoria and they must abide by a Code of Conduct which you can view by downloading the Summary of Code of Conduct or Code of Conduct -full text
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
- Fill out a complaint form online at hcc.vic.gov.au or
- Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.