As a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Reiki Master/Teacher, and qualified Emotional Intelligence Coach and more recently an Art Therapist, I’ve supported many people over a period of more than 30 years. It’s an honour to work with people who are ready to make long lasting changes on a deeper, soul centered level. You could say that I act as a “tour guide” to your subconscious.
A little about my journey: After discovering Reiki and the work of Mikao Usui whilst teaching, I continued to study various healing therapies including becoming certified as a Social and Emotional Intelligence coach. As a result, I discovered alternative ways to address learning difficulties and stress management. This has been helpful in supporting teachers, parents and students with managing their stress effectively.
Some of the organizations that I have delivered workshops and leadership programs to are:
- MYSA (Middle Years School Association)
- South Eastern Volunteers
- Monash University
- AACHP (Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists)
- City of Monash
- Bridges Connecting Communities
- Coonara Community House
- Angel Babies
- Women’s Friendship groups
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists
Whilst I continue to deliver workshops on a regular basis, there are still some spaces available for private therapeutic sessions, coaching and the more spiritual practices such as Reiki.
I’ve found that most of the clients I see have experienced a major health issue, stress related issues or a spiritual crisis and are looking for a more holistic approach to resolve their issues. Really, it’s all about bringing some balance back into their lives.
I’ve also been an active volunteer over the years and have spent time helping with these organizations:
- BMW MCC Vic (past President and Secretary)
- Music and the Brain Foundation (past Board member)
- Monash Business Awards (Secretary)
- Women’s Friendship Space (Setting up the group – part of the Building Bridges project with VIRWC and City of Monash)
- AACHP (past general committee member)