Why is this page “About You”? Because you want to know that I understand the issues that confront you right now. You are a person who has reached a crossroads in your life and need some objective directions about the direction you want your life to take. It’s likely you are struggling with stress and related problems such as weight gain, Irritable Bowel Syndrome or anxiety issues. Maybe you have had an issue with your health and are looking for a more holistic way of resolving it.
If you are a student (of any age), and are having difficulty at school or university with test or exam anxiety and I can help you overcome these problems with some effective techniques.
About the journey
This will be a very personal and unique journey for you, it’s about rediscovering or resetting your inner compass. Perhaps your journey is more professionally oriented where you attend a workshop to acquire a new skill or undertake a coaching program to develop your Emotional Intelligence or we can stop along the way to nourish your soul, either with a Reiki or Polarity Therapy session. Either way, every journey starts with a single step and I would be honoured if you chose me to be your tour guide!
Meg is a therapist who uses a fusion of Hypnotherapy, Reiki, Coaching and other energy based therapies to bring about transformational results for her clients. She specializes in working with clients who are ready to make long lasting changes on a deeper, soul centred level. She is also the author of Seeking a Soulful Life and the creator of Seven
Circles, a practical and spiritual program to help you find your soul purpose.
Meg is a Reiki Master/Teacher, Hypnotherapist and Coach and has supported many clients over a period of more than 25 years, not only helping them resolve their issues, but most importantly, empowering them by giving them practical tools and strategies to continue to make positive changes in their lives.
Meg’s personal journey has taken her half way across the world – twice. By the time she turned 30, she had lived in 32 different houses. She learned to adapt very quickly to new and often challenging environments and her intuition often helped her to make the best of various situations. As a child she was fascinated by the work of Hokusai and it was not surprising that Meg studied Asian History and Japanese at University as a mature aged student. A trip to Japan, backpacking to lesser known areas, sparked a spiritual interest and it was not surprising that she came across the work of Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki, whilst teaching at a private school in Melbourne.
Meg continued to study various healing therapies at the same time as teaching and began giving talks on stress management at various networking functions. It was not long after leaving the teaching profession behind to concentrate on her Hypnotherapy and Coaching business, that Meg had a “healing crisis” of her own with a cardiac event. Recovering after a cardiac ablation, she has found that many of her clients are women who have also had a major health issue and are looking for a more holistic approach to resolve the subsequent anxiety around their health.
The business evolved from a desire to create a therapy practice where you could access a variety of therapies in the one place. As the practice has evolved, almost all of the clients I see, either 1:1 or online, are seeking natural or energy based solutions that can balance their lives without pharmaceutical interventions or years of counseling therapy.
Contact me for more information via the form just below or by phone 0412 655 742
Qualifications and Recognitions
- Teacher specializing in Japanese, History and English (B.A Arts, Dip Ed Monash, VIT registered)
- Reiki Master/Teacher since 2001
- Diploma of Applied Clinical Hypnotherapy (Academy of Transformational Psychotherapy)
- Professional Hypnotherapy Supervisor (trained by the Goulding Institute)
- NLP Master Coach (Life Beyond Limits)
- Accredited Social and Emotional Intelligence coach (ISEI)
- Diploma of Life Coaching (TCI)
- Polarity Therapy Professional
- Certificate of Adolescent Counseling (Monash University)
- Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment (Holmesglen TAFE)
- Certificate 4 in Business
- Certificate of Classical Homeopathy (Victorian College of Classical Homeopathy)
- Accredited EMF Balancing Technique practitioner (Phases l-lV)
- Touch for Health (1-4 certification)
- was nominated for the Empowering Monash Women’s Award in 2013 for my work in helping to set up the Women’s Friendship Cafe in Clayton for migrant, refugee and Australian women,
- contributed a chapter to a book on health for women of a “certain age” along with other authors including Maggie Beer and Lisa Curry,
- Past President (the first – in 1983 – and currently only female president) of the BMW Motorcycle Club of Victoria
- Professional Clinical member and past committee member of the AACHP,
- Presented about Handling Challenging Behaviours and the connection between Learning difficulties at MYSA Conference 2007
- co-host of the women’s networking group Monday Connections.
- Secretary of the Monash Business Awards
- Past Board member of the Music and Brain Foundation
- Labyrinth builder